- Unrestricted and very large quading area with hundreds (if not thousands) of kilometers of quad roads. This is because our farm lies adjacent to a vast area of trust land with open bushveld and small villages scattered in between.
- Perennial Eland river frontage with various crossings and challenging quad tracks and obstacles.
- Large waterholes and various suitable picnic spots along the river.
- Flat track of approximately 1.2 km.
- Main Camp: (Self-catering)
Three sleeping units which enters into a large undercover living area. This camp has a bathroom scullery and kitchen. It is equipped with a fridge/freezer and stove. Cutlery crockery and braai equipment caters for 12 persons. Each unit sleeps 4 persons and bedding is provided. - See our photos under accommodation.
- Bush Hut no 1: (Self-catering)
Consists of two rooms and small bathroom with toilet and washbasin. Has own kitchenette with stove and fridge/freezer, cutlery and cookery. Sleeps 4 persons and bedding provided. The hut has an undercover veranda opening to a shady braai area and is situated under huge Kameeldoring tree. There is ample shady camping place adjacent to hut, which is reserved for friends of the occupants. See photos under accommodation.
- Bush Hut no 2: (Self-catering)
Consists of one room with small kitchenette, one plate gas stove and fridge. It sleeps 4 persons and bedding provided. Has small veranda opening to braai area situated next to large bush. There is ample camping space next to the hut, which is reserved for friends of the occupants. See photos under accommodation.
- Bush Hut no 3: (Self-catering)
It sleeps 4 persons. En-Suite toilet and hand basin. Seperate kitchen and washup. Freezer and gas stove. Own braai area. Enough space for friends to camp next to hut. See photos under accommodation.
- Bush Hut no 4: (Self-catering)
It sleeps 8 persons in two seperate ajoining rooms. Seperate toilet with hand basin. Seperate kitchen with washup. Own braai area. Ample place for friends to camp next to hut. See photos under accommodation.
Bush Hut 3 and 4 can be rented by a group of 12 persons or seperate groups of 8 and 4 persons.
- Bush Hut no 5: (Self-catering)
It sleeps 4 persons, seperate bedroom, seperate shower, seperate toilet, seperate kitchen with fridge and stove. Under Kameeldoring trees with plenty place for friends to camp.
- Bush Hut no 6: (Self-catering)
- Bush Hut no 7: (Pilots cabin)
Adjoining hanger with view into hanger, sleeps 4 persons, full bathroom with kitchen, private braai area.
- Bush Hut no 8: (Pilots cabin)
Adjoining hanger under construction.
- Tent camp:
Permanent tent under canopy on concrete slab under shady trees. Provides sleeping place for 3 persons. One double bed and one single bed with mattresses. Own braai area. There is ample camping space next to the tent, which is reserved for friends.
- Camping Sites:
Camping sites close to ablution facilities available under shady trees. No electricity or other equipment provided. Campsites are kept clean on a daily basis.
- Swimming pool and communal lapa
The Communial lapa is situated next to swimming pool, with ample braai facilities. Also satelite TV available for major sporting events. See photos elsewhere.
Popular open air shower and 3 other enclosed showers with hot and cold water. 4 x separate flush toilets with hand basins. Wash-up area for dishes.
All above accommodation is supplied with electric lights which is generated with a generator and solar power system.
At Elands Quad Camp and Microlites we want to retain the character of a bush camp and want visitors to experience the bush in comfort.